Friday, March 18, 2016

Funko Pop Figures




Pop Figures + Disney Princess = Adorable *^-^*

I get really into this Funko Pop figurines ever since when I first heard or seen it everywhere including at Hot Topics.   I get really into it when ever I first saw it.  They made with different figurine characters from movies, t.v. shows, animate, Disney, you get the idea.  I always think to myself, "that
is a adorable thing I have ever seen with these huge, wide, black eye from movies and shows I know."   I first Pop Figure(s) that I ever get is the mini version of the Disney Princess (Ariel, Aurora, Snow White) which cost $19.99 at Hot Topics. Then, I got an Elsa Funko Pop version, and Tinkerbell as well. 

Here is the details:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Funko Version of Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, Hot Topics
Funko Pop "Elsa," Gamestop Store
Funko Pop, "Tinkerbell," Gamestop Store


No comments:

Post a Comment