Friday, March 18, 2016

My Fashion Trend Board


Here is my Fashion Trend Board for my Colour Theory class last semester it's called, "Kawaii Breeze" for my 2016 Summer look.


I came with an idea based on my life and interest in Japaneses culture. I wanted to make a summer clothing lines for young teenager girls to stand out, fell pretty, special, childish, and help support and love with the Japaneses culture.   The main theme for this project that I wanted consumers to discover how Japaneses cultural was the most unique, beautiful,and rich culture. Wanted young girls to feel childish again, cute, and enjoyed the summer breeze while walking on the beach and feel passion and support for Japan. The inspiration on my board is also the clothing lines as well. The clothing idea comes from the Japanese outfits with a touch of style like Sweet Loilata, Dekora, and traditional kimono. For the colour palette, it has most of the cool colour and less warm colour which they belong to the chroma family. I wanted to have a dark colour to stand out the clothing.

Here is a detail about the colour palettes:
-------------------------------------
Charry Blossom Red
Ocean Passion Weaves
Royal Beautyberry Purple
Happy Sunshine Yellow
Cherry Cream Blossom
Windy Cool Breeze
Freedom Soft Purple


 

No comments:

Post a Comment